Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Johnson

I have gone to Dr Johnson at different times in my life and found him to be a great listener and very proactive on working on my undesirable behaviors..a good man too

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Wasnt helpful at all, he seem couldnt undy deaf world and etcs

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Johnson possesses a quality in a psychologist that is unmistakeable. He listens to you and gives you good, solid answers and direction. Dr. Johnson cares about the situation I am in has offered steady Honest advice to me since I have seen him. He and I know that my situation will be resolved and gives confidence.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Johnson is an extremely helpful, caring, and experienced doctor. He has help me get thru some of the toughest times of my life with dignity and intellegance. I am very grateful for Dr. Johnson and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr Johnson took the time to truly listen and understand my issues. He is very empathetic and kind, and over time he greatly helped my address my problems with some effective advice

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Johnson is a dedicated professional, devoted to his patients and his profession. I have found his services very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. Johnson has always been a caring, helpful individual. He is a great listener and offers practical suggestions for changing my behaviors. He is very punctual and knowledgable. I really don't understand what the other rater was talking about. I can only imagine that the person was holding a grudge because the account was referred to collections. I think that is very mean and vindictive. Dr. Johnson has never refused to help me and he is very responsive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

** Letter to Dr J **I have never had a good experience with anyone in the psychology field, and sadly you were no exception. I made the mistake of trusting you, and hoping to find resolution to the issues that plagued me.I guess in the end you didnt believe a word I said, and basically told me i 'couldnt be helped'. You suggested i not make any additional appointments. Despite your lack of help, i tried on several occasions to pay you for the copay i knew i owed. On at least 3 visits, I would offer - and you would tell me you really didnt know what the amount was, but the bill was in the mail and i could pay it then. Well - i never received a bill. At least-not until 8 months later when you decided to turn me over to collections telling them i never attempted to pay my debt. I truly resent this. I made every effort to pay you.....My poor rating is not just due to the billing issue - it is from the absolute lack of help i received from you.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010