Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Mccrimons

Harvard educated, very high-energy MD. Very sick children are sent to him by other docs because he is skilled at diagnosis of rare conditions. He was doctor #4, when my child was very sick with the other 3 unable to diagnose him and saved his life. Because the "good docs" know each other, he was able to get him seen by the right specialist on an accelerated basis. Old fashioned kind and decent man who has chosen to have a solo practice despite the modern trend toward production-line medicine. Kids like him. He takes the time to explain difficult matters. Gives serious consideration to my uneducated questions and always has a straight forward answer. He views his medical practice as a religious-like calling. He mentors minority children in his office on his days off.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I take both of my children, ages three and one, to Dr. McCrimons. I was initially referred to him by my OB/GYN but when I asked around with other parents they really sold me on him. Dr. McCrimons is always kind and nice. He has a way of making the kids feel comfortable even when they are in to get shots. His office staff is also very kind, they know me and my kids by name and are always friendly. Occasionally we have to wait a little while to be seen but that is because Dr. McCrimons takes his time with each patient to make sure that all questions are answered. I have never felt like we have been rushed out because another patient is waiting. I always leave his office feeling very confident in the information he gives me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008