Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Orzo

I've been seeing Dr. Orzo for several years now. He has an awesome bedside manner and has helped me with back pain for years. Sometimes it takes more than one procedure to calm down my back pain and he's a very patient man. He acts like he actually cares about his patients! That's so hard to find these days. He has made a huge difference in my quality of life! The office staff has always been helpful and nice to me too! I'm so glad I found Dr. Orzo!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Knowledgeable doctor but very rude staff. The front desk staff barely look up to greet you and phone calls are rarely returned. Plan at least 2 hours for your first visit.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

On my first 2 visits I was hopeful that he was going to help me with long-term. long-term pain in upper neck and spine. Talked about doing some shots at trigger points then epidural. On day of scheduled procedure everything went to he'll in a breadbasket. 2 1/2 hour wait then agreed coming into exam room and talking about me getting procedure he left without explanation just a paper to follow up in 12wks no procedure done. Left me frustrated confused and feeling as if I'm back on the roller coaster again trying to get relief.Left in tears unsure I can go back.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I am so thankful for Dr. Orzo and his caring bed side manner and expertise. He knew in 15 what was wrong with me and how to help! After being one more meds than I care and dealt with by Neurologist who could care less, Dr. Orzo is a GODSEND! I would recommend him to everyone dealing with chronic pain! On the other hand, his office staff are rude, loud and uncaring! They never have smiles on their faces or seem to even like their jobs. I can deal with delays and horrible office staff if it means I get a competent Dr. like Dr. Orzo!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

he saved my life and gave me back a quality life he figured out want was wrong with me when no one else could

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Very knowledgable and informative about the details of my condition. Excellent patient communication.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Orzo is a pain specialist - had to make an appt months in advance, which was fine, I've had this pain for years. Office staff was very nice. Talked to a young woman who took some history. Then talked to a physician's asst. He was very nice, very informative, and very positive about different ways he thought they could help me. He told me some of what was causing my pain, which helped me understand. I waited 2 1/2 hours to see Dr. Orzo. He was very nice, told me he'd reviewed my information, and the information of the Phys Asst., then talked to me for about 5 min., examined me., then explained why he felt I needed to see a Rheumatologist. I left feeling depressed that I'd waited to see him and he didn't even try to help, and feeling I'd wasted even more time. Next time I'll check out 10 TV's top docs first.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

HE'S ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I'VE EVER SEEN,AND TRUST ME I'VE SEEN QUITE A FEW!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Michael E. Orzo's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp