Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. McClain

This Doctor's office staff has no patient skills what so ever. My husband wa doubled over in pain and because we were 5 min. late they told him that he had to reschedule because the doctor was running a little behind. I have woarked as a medical office assistant at the Washington Hospital center for over 7 years; if a staff member would have treated my husband the way that this staff did we would have been disciplined. Also we call the Drs office on Monday to get a walk in appt and was told that the doctor was all booked up. We explained the situation and still they woiuldn't even go and let the doctor know what was going on and to see if my husband could possibly be worked in. At that point we asked to have the Dr. call, well we didn't receive a call at all. My husband was in severe abdominal pain and they weren't willing to even listen to what we had to say. Had to end up going to the ER and found out that my husband has diverticulitis. Highly Unacceptable!! We not return to this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

He helped diganose my condition after seeing many doctors and being hospitalized. You can make same day appointments and he has openings for urgent care appointments. Calls me whenever he gets my test results to advise what to do or come in for a f/u visit.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Timothy P. McClain's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Laurel, MD