Ratings for Dr. David A. Gelber

I and my family have both been seen by this physician. We do not choose to return for further services.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

worst , did not shoe]w any interest in me he was cold and did no work to check on me

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Gelber has been extremely kind and understanding. He has made living with the uncertainty of MS somewhat bearable. I consider myself extremely lucky to have him. And he makes the 225 mi round trip worth it. I will find myself going to him, even if he wasn't an "approved" doctor by my insurance company.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr Gelber is wonderful in the MS field. I don't think I could find another doctor like him. We go over all the problems both old and new and discuss how we are going to address them. He was there to tell me what he thought was best, however he also told me that every choice was mine. He takes the time to lisiten and address anything that you may have going on. With MS it's hard to find a doctor that has enought knowledge to understand what I'm talking about when I am having another relapse...........In general, DR. DAVID GELBER IS GREAT!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2006

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. I can go with a list of things to talk about or ask him and we go through everything. He listens to me and has the best "bedside manner" of any doctor I have ever seen. This is why I drive almost 1.5 hours one way to see him. It is definitely worth the trip!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Excellent care and bedside manner. Is open to alternative therapies.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. David A. Gelber's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Value Options