Ratings for Dr. Joshua C. Holt

I trust Dr. Holt and his staff to give my family and me the dental care we need. I can tell Dr. Holt cares about his patients and he is conservative in recommending treatment. I really appreciate that!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I just want to tell everyone about my experience with getting a cavity filled by Dr. Holt. This was only my second filling, so I actually was a little nervous because I couldn't remember if it was going to hurt or not. But it didn't at ALL. They numbed me up topically before even giving me the shot, and I didn't feel a thing when they were working. Even afterwards, I thougth my jaw might be sore where I had received the shot, but it wasn't! I was in and out of there in less than an hour, and my mouth felt great. Dr. Holt made sure that my bite was even so that I wouldn't feel lop sided when I bit down, and the numbness wore off so quickly that I didn't have to drool my drink down the front of me when I went to lunch afterwards! :) I definitely recommend Dr. Holt and his practice to anyone who wants a fast, easy, pain free experience. The staff is very nice and professional and overall, it's just a great environment. Thanks for taking such good care of me, Dr. Holt!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Holt is an excellent dentist that we highly recommend. His staff are great and very helpful too.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011