Ratings for Dr. Marilyn D. Mcarthur

Dr. McArthur is an excellent doctor! She's very helpful and genuinely a caring doctor. I love that she takes her time to get to know you and is very helpful with all the I formation she provides. However,her staff needs improvement. They're rude and "ghetto". She should clean house and hire a new staff. It would do her practice good.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I was painfully underserved. When you don't feel a connection with your doctor, find another. The staff was kind, but could only do so much.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I am so grateful to have a doctor that not only is knowledgeable but beyond understanding of a pregnant women's body and mind, and soul. I feel comfortable and safe knowing that Dr. MacArthur is leading me in the proper direction for a vaginal birth that I so much desire. Keep up the great work Dr. MacArthur, you are highly recommended. Your current patient, Tara M. Wilson

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. McArthur has been my doctor for over 15 years. She is the BEST of the BEST! Very helpful, caring and knowledgeable, like i said the BEST! Her staff is another story, she should clean house and start with a new helpful and professional staff. This would help her practice a lot. The waiting time is horrible!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Wow. I have been a patient od Dr Mac for over 25 years and no matter how far away I've moved, I've maintained her as my Dr. She is a wonderful person as well as a Dr. She's kind and very knowledgeable. She has a great personality and she genuinely cares about her patients. I can't imagine having another Dr.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

As far as the staff , the girl at the window acted like it was a brick wall and she couldn't see me or I couldn't see her , she could have atleSt acknowledge my presence .. Instead I just went and too as seat until SHE was ready . Helpfulness : will like I said .. I didn't get help when I came , they weren't helpful over the phone because they failed to tell me maditry item to bring with me (which cause me not to be seen at all) they didn't help resolve he conflict when it came up and didn't make any accommodations for there error , even the doctor can to me in person just to tell me"we can't help you" the need the card ..,y staff forget to tell you to bring.WTH😡.punctuality , like I said I waited to even be acknowledged about 5 min then another 8 while they figured out that they wouldn't see me and another 5 wasted talking to the doctor "PUBLICLY" about why I was actually they , what isurance I had , and wether I was pregnant .. And if I wasn't ..to "COME BACK WHE N YOUR PREGNANT & with your card" Publicly staff and patients in ear shot. ...oh and dr. Herself added insult to injury by announcing that Whe needed another card because the first insurance car doesn't pay her anything .."LIKE $11. And that ain't even enough to pay my staff".. 😲say what .. Awful experience ..with my 1 1/2 year old in toe..

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Mcarthur... she delivered my second child. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She is the best by far!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Best obgyn....she listens and is very knowledgeable.makes you feel comfortable and pays attention to every word.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. McArthur from 1997-2003. She was one of the best doctors that I have come across. Unfortunately I relocated to Florida and I told her that if I could bring her here with me I would. She use to always sing my name "Help Me Shronda" I really do miss her and and I am not sure if Robin still works with her, but she was very nice as well. I would recommend her to anyone woman who was going through any girly things.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr is not good for high risk pregnancies. I lost my baby at 21 weeks.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Marilyn D. Mcarthur's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ