Ratings for Dr. Maureen E. Baxley

Actively seeking another peds! 16 month old Child sick brought to be seen. Was sent home and told to just give Tylenol and fluids. (Fever, congestion, coughing). Over the next 3 days my child got worse, stop eating and drinking, unable to rest due to congestion and fever. Bring back to the doctor. Now she is sick (enough) to give medicine! And oh yeah I am going to charge you again for not helping you the first time! It's a straight up racket to make more money and get you in the door more then once.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Doctor Baxley is amazing - very knowledgeable and very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I tried to make a new patient appointment for my daughter, but the staff was so rude I decided to go with a different provider.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I adore Dr. Baxley not only as a pediatrician, but also as a person. She is extremely thorough with the exams, so easy to talk to, and very knowledgable. We've been taking our 4 kids to her for over 9 years. My kids love her too! -Tricia Pohan

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Baxley is a wonderful doctor who has cared for my son since he was born. She is kind and compassionate, but also extremely knowledgeable. She listens to my concerns and doesn't dismiss me when I am worried about something. She has a calming presence and my son loves her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Baxley is very warm and makes all of my children feel at ease. She is extremely knowledgeable and never makes us feel rushed. She also returns any phone calls promptly and truly seems to care about my children.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Maureen E. Baxley's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med