Ratings for Dr. Richard E. SCHULTZ

I have emetophobia, which is a really weird condition that most therapists have never even heard of. Dr. Schultz has written extensively about this condition and how to treat it. I read one of his articles and actually got to work with him. Within 4 months, my symptoms were reduced by more than 50% WITHOUT DRUGS!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

What a brilliant and kind Doctor he is! My daughter made more progress with him on social anxiety in 4 months than she had in 6 years with other treatment. Bless you, Dr. Schultz!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

This guy knows his stuff. I probably made more progress with him (on depression, codependency stuff, anxiety) in 6 months than I did in 5 years with my previous therapist. Seems really invested in helping you get better quickly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I have seen many therapists before, but Dr. Schultz's approach is unique and effective, and he knows anxiety better than anyone. Really cut to the heart of it, really quickly.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014