Dr. Raj Devram

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raj Devram

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Devram since 2007 and the only reason I was seeing him was for hi Friday morning appointments. He does the exam in under 5 minutes which if you ask me is not enough time for a proper exam. I book my appointment for 8:30 and he never gets there before 8:50am. He is rude and treats his staff poorly. He is very judgemental to people on ontario works and ontario disability. I will never see him again or recomend him to anyone. His staff is exceptional with the odd rudeness from the older reception.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

We love Dr. Devram and he is a very good doctor. I have been a patient of his for about 4 years.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr Devram is a wonderful doctor.Attentive,knowledgeable,informative.He takes time to explain and works with you.A far cry from my previous opthamologist,whose office required a FAX to set up an appointment even with a regular patient.Dr Devram is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Great experience, will refer him to my friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I found Dr. Devram to be very thorough and takes your complaints seriously. He thouroughly checked every facet of my eyes when I first saw him. He is very pleasant and easy to talk to. He will be my optometrist as long as he is around. I would definely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Raj Devram is a pediatric and adult optometrist. Very personable and a thorough examiner. He was extremely patient with my kindergarten son. He did not overprescribe for me or my son. Payment by cash or cheque only -- no credit cards accepted. Dr. Devram allows you to go home and make a decision, and get back to him later. I would have liked a pediatric eye chart with pictures, rather than an adult chart, as my son doesn't know the entire alphabet yet. Dr. Devram wants to dispense your prescription, rather than giving you a hard copy you can get filled elsewhere. Overall, a very positive experience and I'd recommend Dr. Devram to families for "one-stop shopping".

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Raj Devram's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very greedy. Always in a rush and would himself like to dispense your prescription"

January 26, 2015