Dr. Andrew G. Mayer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Mayer

Dr. Mayer is fantastic. He takes the time to explain himself clearly, and answers all questions thoroughly. I feel confident in his care, the office staff is great also.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Mayer is professional and courteous. I respect and trust his expertise. The office staff are very pleasant and helpful. The pace and tone of the office is reassuring. I felt much better after my visit.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

My first visit in a long time. Staff is courteous, Dr Mayers ' explanations are clear and I don't expect anything less

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

My husband is a patient of Dr. Mayer. He had a good experience with his colonoscopy. As the spouse, I spent a few minutes with Dr. Mayer at the end of my husband's procedure and I appreciated his thoroughness.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Excellent communication with front desk while making new patient appointment. There were no transfers of call, answered all questions and very helpful. Appointment made without pain. Dr. greeted me at the reception area and I also noticed that the other drs did the same for their patients. This establishes a very good rapport unlike most other medical practices. Dr Mayer took / showed an interest in history and problems that I've been experiencing and I was NOT treated as if I was going thru a factory. Dr. took notes even though I brought copies of scans that I previously underwent. Showed great interest and concern. Outlined treatment, made recommendations that I will follow I.e. colonoscopy. The appointment for the procedure was made without effort and accommodating as to time frame without frustration by the assistant. I would highly recommend this practice to others.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Mayer is a very friendly, warm and welcoming doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Mayer is a very good and knowledgeable GI doctor. He listens carefully and patiently and pays much attention to detail. He has helped me immensely.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been very pleased with the entire process and always mention your office if someone is looking for a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

As a new patient I was very comfortable with Dr. Mayer. He carefully and thoroughly explained the procedure I was going to have with out making me feel anxious or apprehensive. I would definitely return and would refer him to friends.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Previous patient & wanted to return & follow up w/Dr. Mayer. I remember that he was very kind & did every test to find the cause of my pain & patiently explained all the findings. He even gave me some current research on my diagnosis which I appreciated a lot.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Andrew G. Mayer's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)