You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Mayer

I hope the actual procedure is as good as this visit!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Mayer was very cordial, a good listener, and he spent quality time with us. We did not feel rushed. It was a very satisfactory appointment. We were also impressed when he sent a note that he had received the paperwork Dr. Speckart had told us he was sending. We appreciated his concern and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Everyone in the office was nice and friendly. Doctor Mayer was comforting in his explanation of the upcoming procedure and explained what I can expect. This made me feel a little more comfortable and I feel confidant I'll be in good hands. His assistant was most polite and thorough in her explanations of what/where/how for the upcoming procedure. She, too made me feel more comfortable (albeit I'll still be anxious). Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Mayer is so friendly; he puts you at ease when disgussing otherwise embarrassing or sensitive medical issues. His scheduling nurse was also very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Andrew G. Mayer's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I hope the actual procedure is as good as this visit!"

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mayer was very cordial, a good listener, and he spent quality time with us. We did not feel rushed. It was a very satisfactory appointment. We were also im..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office was nice and friendly. Doctor Mayer was comforting in his explanation of the upcoming procedure and explained what I can expect. This ma..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable with Dr. Mayer and I GREATLY appreciate that office was on time."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I will never recommend this Dr. No follow up when needed . Front desk staff horrible "

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with dr Mayer. He epitomizes a good doctor, explains things and is caring."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Process was easy. Organized, quick and efficient. Personally liked Dr. Mayer and his staff."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mayer was very personable and thorough in explaining the procedure, risks, etc. Syndie was very helpful in getting answers to my follow-up questions. ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mayer is so friendly; he puts you at ease when disgussing otherwise embarrassing or sensitive medical issues. His scheduling nurse was also very nice and he..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mayer was wonderful. Compassionate and spent plenty of time listening and explaining how to move forward. Very impressed."

June 16, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2624685'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

March 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2624685'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014