Ratings for Dr. Mario Czonstkowsky

Canceled 4/5 appointments LAST minute with the same 'family emergency' excuse each time. Obviously does not value patients or their time. If you are lucky enough to not have your appointment canceled, he does not communicate what he is doing. If you schedule an end of the day appointment, it will almost always be canceled due to a 'family emergency' or cut short with no explanation and the receptionist will rush out behind you ready to lock the front door. One of the most unprofessional places I have experienced.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I would not recommend this dentist for any dental work I made a appointment, with Dr Mario Czondtkowsky, I was in his office for 5 minutes he opened my mouth told me I needed a root canal I told him I was going to get the tooth pulled I then left and two weeks later sent me a bill for $50.00 and made up some lie and said it was a consultation fee. His receptionist never mentioned anything about a fee of any kind nor was there anything posted.

Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Czontkowsky is a professional in the way people used to think of professionals. He knows his craft. He performs it very well. He has a great bedside manner, and conveys a true concern for his patients. A visit to Dr. Czontkowsky's office means you will be taken care of, both physically and mentally. I highly recommend anyone needing an endodontic procedure to have it done here.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013