Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Centrone

Dr. Centrone is a great doctor I trust him and he is extremely helpful. However his staff is horrible...they are not helpful and they NEVER call you back. And for that reason alone I am finding a new doctor. I have never in my life dealt with such lazy unhelpful people .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

My husband had a pain in his right abdomen - he was very nervous as his father died from Colon Cancer. We contacted Dr. Centrone and he immediatley made us feel at ease. He sent my husband for a Cat Scan the very next day and called us that same night with good news - nothing to do with his colon. He stayed on the phone with us until all of our questions were answered! Dr. Cetnrone was compassionate and extremely accessable! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr Centrone is a really good doctor that helps people a lot. He listens very carefully to you and does not treat you like a number like a lot of places. He is very careful and he always will send you to the right person if you need it. He is also careful not to give you any drugs you could get addicted to. Dr Centrone is a healer who exudes a high degree of confidence and ease. He is very competent and has a great bedside manner. A nice man all around. The patients in the waiting room always great things about him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

While Dr Centrone is a decent doctor, things are never followed up on and he has changed practices one too many times for my liking. He is very easy to talk to and spends a good amount of time with you during your visit, but you do not get calls with results or follow up items.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Robert A. Centrone's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Oxford