Ratings for Dr. Sharon R. Hobbs

I feel somewhat better after reading these reviews. I had the most God awful experience with her. Sharon Hobbs is incompetent, extremely unprofessional and downright abusive. I truly have no idea how she's allowed to continue to practice. Very sad when the 'professional' trained to help and assist people in crisis, actually causes further harm and injury. I'd like to think there is a special place in Hades for evil people like Hobbs.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

She is very kind and as a past patient she was very helpful. She tells it how it is so I suppose if you don’t like her being straight up then you wouldn’t want to go here. She tells you or others what you need to know but is still kind about it. She also makes sure you fully understand by giving examples and asking after every session what else she needs to know. She doesn’t do anything else other than what’s necessary.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

She is just plain a HORRIBLE person. She belittles, raising her voice to a parent of child that's her patient. Not very business savvy or professional. I definitely DO NOT recommend this so to speak doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor before, she was yelling at me for something she had no business getting involved in. She has caused problems in my family. She has involved people that should not be involved. If you value your life and your sanity steer clear from this therapist!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Interesting to read these reviews. Dr. Hobbs is eccentric, perhaps, but she tells it like it is. I am a female and I was very satisfied with her services. I did not need coparenting counselling. She did intimidate my daughter a bit but softened when I told her that. Guess I got lucky!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Sharon Hobbs is abusive and must be banned from the profession! Why/how is she allowed to continue to practice?! My family and I had the most God awful experience with her. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SHARON HOBBS! I can't tell you how much we regret it! Word is getting out, and hopefully she'll be stopped soon. I don't want one other family to go through the nightmare that we did with Sharon Hobbs!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Horrible. She gangs up on someone. My case, being me depending on who she wants to judge that day. I was in an abusive marriage. She had brought up several occasions of times when there was verbal or physical abuse. Made me talk about it. Also made my x husband talk about it when he would laugh and make a mockery of the events. She is extremely belittling and makes you feel less then her and my x husband. Extremely unprofessional. I wish the courts would understand what position she is putting woman & men in. Nothing good comes from seeing her. Nothing. Just more amino for the abuser to go off of. All she does it talk about other patients, & eats. The absolute worst experience. I should add... On my visits with out my x husband she is completely different and talks badly about him. ... That should sum her up. Professional.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Do not take your children to her, she does not listen to the child and misdiagnoses children with emotional difficulties. She's lied and has taught no coping skills, she'd rather talk about other patients and eat than pay attention to the patient she's with at the time.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Flip flops,if do not include personal history and walk into her office with confidence. She will belittle you till you break! Willing to help if see her individually but when in "co parenting" she does her best to alienate parties. Terrible representation of children

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

After reading these reviews i feel much better about myself. She is condescending, rude, talks about herself and her kids which is totally irrelevant to your situation, eats her lunch, answers phone call while in session, doesnt value your time, sides with men and has told me i will not get custody of my son, she is hostile, she is confrontational, she is openly critical, demeaning, opionated and is a scary excuse for the profession. She told me i hug my son too much and i embarras him. Who says that to a parent. Eaton county why would you recommend her. I will be speaking to my attorney! Don't use her and file a complaint, help us get rid of her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017