Ratings for Dr. Sharon R. Hobbs

Horrible. She gangs up on someone. My case, being me depending on who she wants to judge that day. I was in an abusive marriage. She had brought up several occasions of times when there was verbal or physical abuse. Made me talk about it. Also made my x husband talk about it when he would laugh and make a mockery of the events. She is extremely belittling and makes you feel less then her and my x husband. Extremely unprofessional. I wish the courts would understand what position she is putting woman & men in. Nothing good comes from seeing her. Nothing. Just more amino for the abuser to go off of. All she does it talk about other patients, & eats. The absolute worst experience. I should add... On my visits with out my x husband she is completely different and talks badly about him. ... That should sum her up. Professional.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Do not take your children to her, she does not listen to the child and misdiagnoses children with emotional difficulties. She's lied and has taught no coping skills, she'd rather talk about other patients and eat than pay attention to the patient she's with at the time.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Flip flops,if do not include personal history and walk into her office with confidence. She will belittle you till you break! Willing to help if see her individually but when in "co parenting" she does her best to alienate parties. Terrible representation of children

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

After reading these reviews i feel much better about myself. She is condescending, rude, talks about herself and her kids which is totally irrelevant to your situation, eats her lunch, answers phone call while in session, doesnt value your time, sides with men and has told me i will not get custody of my son, she is hostile, she is confrontational, she is openly critical, demeaning, opionated and is a scary excuse for the profession. She told me i hug my son too much and i embarras him. Who says that to a parent. Eaton county why would you recommend her. I will be speaking to my attorney! Don't use her and file a complaint, help us get rid of her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

She sucks! Talked to me more about her trip to Africa than my child custody review. Eaton a county are idiots for using her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

People what courts do you have problems with that reccomend dr. Sharon hobbs. We deal with clinton county courts. Please email me at bakejames@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Used her for a custody issue. My son said to me after leaving her office that she treated him badly , he said I thought she was going to listen and help me . Instead she made me feel stupid and made me feel like nothing. This broke my heart to hear. The court recommended her , which sadly I trusted. She is very rude and condescending ........

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

She should be BANNED from working with any person at all. Woman and children STAY away from this hostile woman. She is the worst Dr. I ever met. She harassed my abused son, she LIED on the stand in court with proof to prove it recorded. Someone take her license. PLEASE!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Lets all get together and turn her in to LARA. Sje was investigated a few years ago. Look at her reviews and how she is treating women and determine who gets custody. Who does she think she is. Here is a website. Turn her in write, write, write. Get her out of here. She is not a doctor. http://jtc.courts.mi.gov/grievance.htm Save your kids by getting rid of her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Hobbs keeps staff of 1 person no more than 6 months. Hobbs kept me (as her client) waiting while she finished her other appointments, ate lunch or ran errands. She then showed irritation with me for arriving a few minutes late because of traffic. She openly sided with my husband about points of personal preference in several sessions, and falsely noted that I contacted her by phone in between sessions to ask questions. She was openly confrontational with me, and seemed to rush through sessions with no clear plan for the sessions. I overheard her advising another male client to start removing items secretly from the house before filing for divorce, and she mentioned to me how she completely changed her custody recommendation for one couple after the father showed her his iPhone video of the wife throwing a drink in his face. Seemed unable to explain how her custody recommendation aligned with results of the psychological evaluation, when I met with her after the fact to learn more about the results of the evaluation, and was openly critical and demeaning.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015