Ratings for Dr. Ibrahim M. Ibrahim

Wonderful bedside manner. He really listens and explains everything so well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr i is so understanding .wow he is the true doctor.omg i finally found a dr that cares about me not the money.god bless you dr ibrahim.you are a true godsend. Your grateful patient Debbie F :))

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Just had surgery with Dr. I and he is by far a brilliant surgeon and a wonderful person who made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. His staff also helped me in every way possible. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an exceptionally skilled surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. There is a reason he is on every best doctor list.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

I was very happy and impressed with the service provided by this doctor and his group. I had a pleasant experience and everything was explained to me thoroughly for the excision I needed on a bad mole. The doctor was professional and precise and I am happy to refer him to family and friends. Great work Dr. Geffner

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Super Dr. he knowes his stuff, and is there for you for the long run.......

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

One of the best doctors i have ever encounter. Both in patient relation and surgical care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr I is the best but his staff are complete imbiciles who continuosly bill me for services I never got

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

SWithout a doubt he and his associates are a gift from God. As a Doctor and a Person the finest I have ever met in my 65 years. He is more concerned with the patient than the money, more compassionate amd more understanding of any person I have ever met. Without question he saved my life and I will be forever grateful. Colon Cancer is very scary, I was in and out feeling fine in less than a week. Removed 7 1/2 in of large intestine Lapascopally, very little pain after, was back to normal bodily functions within 4 days. Throughout the whole process I only had 1 shot/pill for pain.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Ibrahim M. Ibrahim's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1966)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal