Ratings for Dr. James J. Tayoun

The surgical team and all of the staff were exceptional. Everyone was very accommodating, informative, and friendly. This made the whole experience an enjoyable one.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

It was a very enlightening experience. Entire staff was courteous and professional. I feel very confident about my next visit on 109/25/17.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Following the stress of a traumatic wound, I feel that I was blessed in having Dr. Tayoun and his staff provide my care and treatment. The entire experience was outstanding, they laughed and smiled, taking time to explain and prepare me for everything I was going through. Alicia and Dr. Tayoun are clearly experienced, qualified and professional, while blending in a caring laugh and a guiding hand. I highly regard them and freely recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Professional, friendly staff. All my questions were answered. Procedure was explained in a detailed, easily understood manner. I would highly recommend this facility and staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Smart, concise and very friendly from start to finish. Plain easy to understand explanation of procedure and expected outcome. No surprises and at present following along with expected recovery as explained. Back to work and would recommend this physician and his staff to anyone needing his talents. Thank you Dr. Tayoun. Anthony Caballero

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Have been in office many times for Surgery. very good staff &Doctors.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I was very happy with my surgery. There was a slight problem getting scheduled, but that turned out OK. Dr. T was fantastic and I would definitely recommend him to everyone. The follow up staff was comfortable to be with.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I still can remember the kindness of everyone. I was treated very well and for that, I thank all of you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Tayoun is a caring surgeon with a terrific bed side manner.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

i had a hernia. went to see the dr he confirmed the hernia. had the surgery. very professional. no problems. very nice man. would use him again.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. James J. Tayoun's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal