Ratings for Dr. Andrew H. Demichele

Everything went very smoothly from the mammogram to the needle biopsy,to the doctor for my results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. DeMichele. I have had many doctors, and many surgeons over the past 20 years, so I have some prior experience with surgery and hospitals. Dr. DeMichele is as good as any doctor I have seen. He performed surgery on my wife's hernia in January of 2017, so my family has now had 2 procedures with him, and we are pleased with both. The staff at Jennersville hospital was also top notch. I have no complaints at all about the doctor, the nurses, or the facility. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

It was a very good experience. The staff was very informative and friendly. This made the experience a pleasant one. I feel very comfortable with the surgeon and his knowledge of my issue. I definitely feel like I am in good hands!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Excellent results with new hemorrhoid treatment. No pain or problems postop.o

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Everyone treated me with respect and also like family too. I felt very comfortable. Dr.DeMichele was very thorough and clear explaining any questions I had. I want to Thank everyone on the staff who treated with such kindness especially poor Elena. God Bless you all and I will see you all again! Graciously Yours, Margaret "Meg" Emerson

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Very friendly staff! I was treated well and had an overall good experience.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

The staff made the overall procedure as comfortable as possible

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

My experience was a good one very nice n pleasant . The staff was well organized. the as the Doctors n nurses treated me with great. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I really didn't know what to expect going in but I immediately felt comfortable with the staff and procedure.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr DeMichelle and his office staff immediately put me at ease, explaining what needed to be done and why. They made me feel important to them and took their time with me. The operation went well and I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Andrew H. Demichele's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company