Ratings for Dr. Andrew H. Demichele

Everything was great. You and your staff are very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. DeMichele and the entire staff did an excellent job in describing the procedure, the procedure itself and the follow up. I feel very at ease and relaxed with the staff at your surgical center. Thanks to everyone. Charles Hammond

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Demichele. He is a caring and wonderful surgeon with a great bedside manner. Staff were terrific too. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very good work by the doctor and staff. Bedside manner is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Very professional and caring medical team. I always felt 100% confident in the treatment I received from initial surgery through release. I would definitely give this group four stars across the board. Dr DeMichele and his staff represent what excellent medical treatment is supposed to be. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Everyone in this office has been wonderful to me. I work recommend this office and it's staff to all of my friends! Thank You, Again for your kind service 😷😷👍

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

The entire experience with Dr. DeMichele was terrific. I had double hernia surgery and I was kept abreast of everything prior during and after the surgery. The Hospital experience was great. The after visit at his office was super and his office staff were very helpful and polite. The wait was less than 10 minutes in his office. He is my surgeon of choice hence forward.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Very great experience from arriving, to meeting my doctor to scheduling surgery. Very real and down to earth professionals. I am totally satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Timely pretreatment notification and easy scheduling of visit with Dr. Tayoun. Courteous and professional office staff and, of course, Dr. Tayoun. Timely and informative post treatment visit with Dr. Tayoun

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

No problems. Procedure went well, I was treated in a friendly and professional manner.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Andrew H. Demichele's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE