Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Lawrence

I believe I had two appointments with Dr. Lawrence. My experience(s) with the doctor were outstanding in every respect. I would highly recommend him to my friends or family members.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Outstandingly patient and caring. From the moment I walked in and his staff smiled and greeted me, I knew this was not a typical medical office. The care made me feel like I was the only patient they had, even though it was really busy that day. The doctor spent all the time I needed to answer my questions and made me feel comfortable in his treatment plan. I'm pleased surgery was not his first suggestion! I would highly recommend Dr. Lawrence to any family member or friend.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I was there to receive test results & had my daughter with me as her school was closed that day. As always, Dr. Lawrence was wonderful. He was very sweet to my daughter as well. He explains everything so I can understand it & answers any questions I may have.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

never saw Dr.Lawrence. One of the nurses took me in, ran the test & I was done.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Visit was for the purpose of checking the results of an ultrasound performed at the Doctors request. The left foot which was swollen, was also examined.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

The office seems to be well run BUT I had to input all my new patient data into their system myself, which I could have done without, and to review it in subsequent appmts. This is also a pain. Born too soon. Dr L seemed friendly, very thorough in investigating my complaint and prescribing follow-up tests. Ditto in discussing with me the results.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Staff and Dr were great. I had problems with the patient portal and gave up trying to register. I am not sure if I am supposed to follow up or not and at what point so those directions were confusing.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I had a very rewarding experience at Mid Atlantic Surgical. Dr. Lawrence and the staff were very good at explaining what the testing was for and the importance of having annual testing in the hopes of preventing further problems down the road.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Matt Lawrence has provided excellent care and superior after-surgery testing to ensure my ongoing good health and heart strength. He performed lazer surgery to my leg veins that were very painful 5 or 6 years ago. I work with him by eating and exercising with intelligence so that his efforts are met with excellent practiced habits for health. We are a successful team and I have recommended with utmost confidence his expertise to others over the years.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Excellent Surgeon very thorough, and has great communication skills,very upbeat and positive attitude. Highly recommended this Doctor and his Staff. Their true Professionals, and a pleasure to work with, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Matthew W. Lawrence's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Sask Health