Ratings for Dr. Mark BERGMAN

After reading these comments, I was reluctant to see Dr. Bergman, but a friend of mine highly recommended him. I was expecting a tyrant, but what I experienced was a kind, thoughtful, caring doctor. I sincerely like and trust Dr. Bergman.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

my father was diagnosed with advanced multiple myeloma w/ kidney failure. Dr. Berman neglected to work with renal doctor to insure recovery of kidneys (my father ended up on dialysis permanently within 3 weeks of diagnosis) he also failed to inform of a simple, outpatient surgical procedure, kyphoplasty, that would have drastically reduced pain, improved mobility and ultimately, saved his life. He talked to my father like a child and pronounced him a hopeless case without ever looking at follow up labs after the onset of chemotherapy. He refused to listen to my father's complaints of immense pain and reactions to the treatment.He stared blankly as we talked about our concern with worsening kyphosis and pain.He told my father to "get hospice" after he complained of a rash from chemotherapy drug, without having looked at labs once. My father cried in his office and Dr. Bergman walked out.He said, "have a nice day" on his way out.We changed doctors, but it was too late. He should resign

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

This doctor (Dr Mark Bergman), is not very helpful or knowledgable when it comes to cancer. My daughter had inflamable, very different breast cancer. Our family was not very knowledgable on the subject and needed to have a lot of questions answered. He was always in a hurry and spent 10 or 15 min with us although the path reports stated he spent 40 or more min with us. I have copies of all the reports. My daughter was stage 3B and in a lot of danger. We needed to rely on his knowledge of what to do. She was to have 6 chemos 3 wks apart. He didn't look at her breast after last chemos even though he was asked to. He said that the blood test were reliable and he didn't need to. Finally, he examed her and the look on his face was horrible and he ran out of the room to call the surgeon. The cancer was a lot worse. I wish I had been demanding earlyer but we by what he said and he was wrong. Also another MRI should have been done to see what was going on and that was not advised.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

This Dr. has no bed side manner and does not take time to do research or look into othe options. He was rude, uncaring and unhelpful. Cancer is not something that shoudl taking lightly and to "guess" that there is nothing they can do and leave the patient in the office to process is beyond unprofessional and cold. I will never ever reccomend this Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Mark BERGMAN's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mentor, OH