Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Berens

I have been going to this office for years, seeing both Dr. Berens and Dr. Heiser. I have always been happy with the care provided by both doctors as well as the office staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I have always found him to be just short of wonderful What a great personality and very kind and considerate in his treatment of me. Appointments on time office very clean and professional.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Berens and Dr. Heiser are actually quite pleasant and easy to interact with, unfortunantly the office staff is incredibly unhelpful, unproffessional, and very unpleasant. My most pleassant experience with Dr. Berens was when he performed surgery on my foot at the NF surgical pavilion and their staff took care of me. His office staff is rude, impatient and unneccssarily accusatory. After spending two weeks back and forth with a new insurance provider about booking an in office procedure I finally had a number for his staff to call in order to get authorization. When I called his office to give them this information the staff member informed me that I was clearly trying to get them to do the WORK for me. At which point I let him know that their services were no longer needed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

This is a doctor who is concerned about the patient's well being and knowing the patient is nervous about a procedure talks to the patient and involves the patient in conversation to get her mind off the procedure. He is friendly and compassionate and is usually on schedule.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I loved this surgeon. My result was perfect and he was very compassionate and calming. I would recommend him to anyone and I will return to him for additional help.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

The front office staff were incredibly rude and inconsiderate. I have never experienced that in a doctor's office before.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Thomas A. Berens's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)