Ratings for Dr. Veronica A. Vasicek

I have not been to her office, as of yet. However she has done 4 procedures on my leg due to a fall. She was excellent in every way. Took all the time I needed for questions and concerns. I highly recommend her. Also, her PA, Danielle, is great. So glad I have these two on my medical needs.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Vasicek's for a number of years, and she has always been a very helpful, professional, excellent physician. She has replaced both of my knees successfully. I would recommend her very much.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

She's excellent @ injecting knees, yet arrogant & defensive if you question her or find blame w the staff. Also doesn't appreciate anything being said if u ask to see her & they schedule u w a PA WITHOUT telling you. Nothing wrong w her skills, but she can be very curt & hateful!! I wouldn't go back to her, nor would I recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I was made to feel stupid with my input of information concerning my condition. She was rude when I asked 2 questions to clarify her information. I was seen 90 minutes after my scheduled appointment. I just don't think she had time to see me and it showed in her attitude. I was warned to see any physician but Dr. Vasicek in that practice. I wish I had listened. I have heard of doctors acting this way but have never ever experienced it first hand. Needless to say I will not be back to see her! My first appointment was with a PA in the practice and would give the PA an excellent rating in all categories.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

She is an excellent doctor...was a nurse before med school and has an excellent bedside manner. I had knee replacement done by another doctor and had to have it replaced again because he did it wrong. She did an excellent job and I am back to myself again. Thank you Dr. V.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Treated my son for complications from broken arm (due to another physician's care). Was very kind to him and took time to speak to me and also him about his surgery

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Very easy to talk to . Very professional. Her diagnosis were clear and understandable. She explains things very well.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Veronica A. Vasicek's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)