Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Rivera

With the current state of our downtrodden economy,the last thing a person suffering from pain wants to worry about is the integrity of their doctor. Especially when it comes to what we stand on 24/7/365. Dr. Rivera is extremely knowledgeable about his field. He translated a complicated procedure into its most basic terms, so I could easily and readily understand all aspects of my treatment. Dr. Rivera stops clarifying only when he is satisfied that you are satisfied. I also found his office and staff to be available, helping and genuinely concerned. Nowadays, when anyone visits a doctor, the first question is; "What type of insurance do you have? I knew Dr. Rodriguez was special when the first question I was asked by both his staff and himself was "What hurts?" That is a rarity in 2011 and makes all the difference. He is extremely knowledgeable about wound care, and knows the most up to date techniques for foot and ankle surgery. That is a true rarity. My utmost recommendation!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Michael A. Rivera's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)