Ratings for Dr. Anitha Kolli

filthy office rhetoric run around CAREFUL attention span of 10 seconds in and out like cattle

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I just love Dr. Kolli, she is always polite and friendly to me, and my son as well. I feel almost like a friend instead of a patient!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kolli for several years now. My insurance company informed me that the doctor I had been seeing was no longer on the list, so I changed and then found out it was a mistake on insurace co. part. However, I think Dr. Kolli is very good. She is patient, and spends time to listen to her patients. She recently moved to a new office, but I have found that since the initial move (when it was a mess), the office is on the whole an improvement on the other, although it is a little further from my home, I could go back to the old doctor, but have no desire to do so. She has a great staff and Dori is excellent, cheerfull and helpfull at all times. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Moved into new office recently and its just as filthy as the old one. Rooms are fairly clean, but the rest of the office is gross, she also has her baby in the office all the time, which I dont like being its a drs office and people are sick. Nice dr, but she does not follow up with her patients.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011