Ratings for Dr. Marti M. Friednash

She is a very good doctor and help in everyway. As a matter of fact she had to call me with my biopsy results because her assistant Tami will not get up to help you in any way.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

While the doctors may be knowledgeable, the billing department is another story. I would urge any potential patients to look elsewhere. I overlooked a $119 charge, and ended up paying it a couple of weeks late. They had already eagerly sent it to a collections agency, and then sent me a rather snotty letter indicating that they did not want to see me as a patient again. I called them to find out what was going on, and they told me I now had a $95 *credit* on my account. Ridiculous! So now they are going to cut me a refund check and tell the collections agency that I'm payed up.

Submitted December 7, 2011

Best Dermo in Denver!!!! I should know, this was my 3rd dermatologist in Denver, when all the other Dr's could not see my problems- well Dr. Friednash saw it right away and treated me after 9 months of pain with the other Dr's. She is the BEST DERMO in Denver period.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Marti M. Friednash's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)