Ratings for Dr. Dimitrious Mastrogiannis

If it wasn't for Dr. Mastrogiannis I would not have my daughter 15 years later! I was suffering grim endometriosis and he helped me miraculously get pregnant. I was a high risk pregnancy and with his close watch I delivered a beautiful baby girl. I ran into him a few years later and he asked for her by name which meant the world to me. We weren't just a name in a chart. We were someone he cared about. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I look this Dr. He saved my sons life. My child as premature and i could not have asked for better care and compassion the dr took the time to explain everything to us in great detail. I feel blessed. My son had the best care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This man can make you crazy. I was sent to him for my first child's pregnancy and he scared the life out of me. Told me all these things that could be wrong with him and he ended up totally healthy and fine. Was sent there again when I was expecting twins. First off had to wait 5 hours to be seen, it was crazy! My appointment was at 3 wasn't seen until 8pm! That is typical! Had my level 2 sonogram and again he told me all these horrible statistics and told me all these things that most likely would be wrong with my children. I couldn't deal with him and we ended up arguing in the office. I left and quickly found a new perinatologist who was wonderrful. I'd never recommend Dr. Mastrogiannis. He's awful!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Dimitrious Mastrogiannis's Credentials

• Univ Of Patras, Med Sch, Patras, Greece (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal