Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mazin K. Yaldo

I went into this office for lasik surgery and have never had a better experience with an eye doctor then I had with Dr. Yaldo and his wonderful staff. I highly recommend Dr. Yaldo.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

After a few consultations I was debating on whether I should get the lasik procedure. A friend referred me to Dr. Yaldo and told me he would put my fears at ease. My experience with the doctor and his staff was impressive. The compassion and patience they had for me calmed my fears. I scheduled my procedure and all I have to say is "DO NOT WAIT". It's a life changing experience. What an amazing gift to give to others. I literally see the world through a new set of eyes. THANK YOU DR. YALDO!!!! You truly are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I'm 24 years old and have had poor eyesight since elementary school. Also. I went in for a consultation and he answered all of my questions and I felt extremely comfortable and excited by the time I left. I went back in to receive the surgery and all I could say is, WOW!!!! Painless, I was so comfortable, healing process was great. Anyone thinking about this surgery, go to Dr. Yaldo. If your worried about the procedure schedule an appointment for a consultation and you will leave feeling excited.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Yaldo is an amazing surgeon! He made sure that I understood the lasik procedure. His bedside manner is very calming and I felt comfortable throughout the whole process. The care and professionalism of the staff was also impeccable. It was quick, painless, and the healing process went smoothly. I recommend Dr. Yaldo.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Yaldo. I had a great experience with the doctor and his staff. They were very patient with me and answered all my questions and believe me I had many. Lasik has literally changed my life!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

My experience with Dr. Yaldo and his staff was great!!!!!! From making my appointment to the consult to the actual procedure. I was tired of wearing contacts and glasses so I decided to get LASIK. Everyone was courteous and very helpful. They answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable with getting the procedure. What really impressed me was the phone calls I received afterwards to check up on me. What a feeling to wake up in the morning and seeing the time on my alarm clock. Thank you Dr. Yaldo!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Thank you to Dr. Yaldo and staff!!!!!!! I had the lasik procedure done 2 months ago. I wish I would have done this years ago. I can't believe the beauty I"ve been missing all this time. I love looking out the window and seeing all the little details that I could not see before. Great doctor and wonderful staff!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Yaldo is an amazing caring surgeon with compassion!!!!!! He took away all my fears of having the LASIK procedure and gave me the gift of my eyesight. No more contact lenses, no more looking for my glasses which I couldn't see well enough to find. I have referred my family members and friends who feel the same. Thank you Dr. Yaldo for the life changing experience!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Mazin K. Yaldo's response
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad we could help and that you no longer need glasses!

Submitted July 12, 2016

They are caring and compassionate at the Haldol eye center. Prompt and personalized treatment. I will recommend Dr. Haldol to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Mazin K. Yaldo's response
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others and for recommending our services to other. We could not ask for a higher compliment. Dr. Yaldo and staff are thankful for you taking the time to write this review!

Submitted July 23, 2015

Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Mazin K. Yaldo's Credentials

• English
  • French
  • Arabic

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• Cataracts