Ratings for Dr. Kathryn L. Galie

Dr. Galie provided my the best care I have ever received in my life. She was completely knowledgeable, professional and had answers to every question I had. Her demeanor was quite pleasant, and the staff in her office were outstanding. I could not imagine how I would have felt with another surgeon. I can not say enough great things about her or her staff. I can say not only am I healed physically, but also am more health conscious of my overall health and take better care of myself in general. Thank you Dr. Galie, thank you to your staff and the Mercy health group overall. You all have changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I had to have a procedure done and I have had no pain at all.she is amazing I recomend her very highly.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Galie is an amazing doctor and gifted surgeon. I am in my 20's and had multiple polyps in my colon, many of them pre-cancerous. She was recommended to me by the Dr. who performed my colonoscopy and found the polyps. She was able to remove my colon laparoscopically through my C-Section incision! I have had to have laparoscopic surgery before and the scars from her operation healed faster. She mentally prepared me for my surgery very well. Everything she said was accurate. She is empathetic, but also funny and lighthearted, which is a plus given the situation! My life is now pretty much back to normal and she developed such good rapport with me as a patient that I actually look forward to seeing her for my yearly rectal check-ups...which is really saying something because the rectum is not exactly the most pleasant area on your body to have examined!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Kathryn L. Galie's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)