Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Nordstrom

It certainly took long enough to book an appointment with said doctor, and after adjusting my schedule multiple times to accommodate both him and his assistant, on the day of arrival I was promptly told "Sorry the doctor can't see you today." After expressing my frustration and the logistics of scheduling the appointment, the receptionist merely stated, "Sorry, these things happen sometimes." She took no time to explain in detail why my appointment had been bumped. When I inquired as to why I never received a call, she stated they had just called me as I was pulling into the driveway. I kindly told her my business with Aurora as an entity will cease, as I have had nothing but unsatisfactory experiences with physicians, facilities, building, and patient coordination.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Great doctor and surgeon. Highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I saw Dr. Nordstrom after waiting several months of waiting for an appointment. He rushed through the appointment and barely performed an exam before concluding ear drops would fix the problem --ignoring me when I informed him that one of the reasons I was seeing him was because ear drops would not drain into my ear. I was so unhappy with this visit I complained and asked to be seen again, assuming there would be no charge since he barely did his job at the first visit. I just received a bill in the mail for the second visit--and he charged me more for the 2nd visit than the first!!! When I called to complain, the receptionist refused to put me through to the administrator. I am outraged and disgusted and seriously question the ethics of this doctor and office. I will never see this doctor again and I hope you don't either! !!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

The doctor did not address my key issue of visit. He did not suggest follow up or make me feel comfortable. He was running late, and made me feel very rushed. The other staff is nice, however he did not listen to my key questions and concerns. He also did not elaborate on medical jargon and preformed a anesthetic procedure without my consent. Maybe it was a bad day, but to the average person not working in the medical field, this is not the doctor for you as it is fast, jargon, and very one sided. He also did not review any medical history (XRays) with me, it was more based off of how things were that day.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I had been seeing Dr. Nordstrom for 4 months and he tried various medicines with no luck. He ordered a test on Oct. 6 and I was not able to get the results until November after many phone calls to his office. Some calls were never returned and on the others I really got the run-around. Someone dropped the ball, and that seemed acceptable to him. By the way, the test was quite invasive and required a day off work. It is not an easy test to just repeat due to the results getting lost somewhere. No one wanted to take accountability for that and admit they messed up. I want a doctor I know I can trust. I will not go back to him again. His staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Michael R. Nordstrom's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med