Ratings for Dr. Ricky L. Farmer

I went to Ricky Farmer because I thought i had a cracked tooth. He decided I needed a crown on that tooth. So much pain for months. His solution was to grind the crown in half and to grind down the tooth in front of that one. Still so much pain. Because Ricky Farmer was not comfortable doing a root canal I went to another dentist. Ricky Farmer replaced that crown he had originally done. My bite is so off so badly that I have worn a hole in the back of my front tooth. Now I am going to a dentist in another town to get the original crown replaced and a crown on the other tooth the he ground down. I call Farmer's office to get a refund on the crown to pay for my new expenses and his office manager explain that Ricky Farmer want me to come in and he would explain why he did what he did. No need to explain. I ma the one who has been dealing with the bad dental work. Said no refund!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013