Ratings for Quinn A. Takei

I have never had a more positive experience with a doctor. Quinn listens and spends time understanding his patients and their needs. Quinn treats the whole patient with respect and no judgement. He has profoundly changed the quality of my life and taught me lessons that will aid me for the duration of it.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2020

Very kind compassionate knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

I am so happy that I am finding out the reasons I was having such digestive issues! Dr. Takei was determined to discover why I was having these problems and through many questions and testing was able to find out what was causing my issues. I am amazed at how much time he took to help me. I highly recommend him for any health issues one might be experiencing!He has helped me tremendously!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

He is a nice guy and acupuncture has a major placebo succes, but no proven scientific succes after major studies. Also he will get you to do food intolerance testing if you are there for Gi issues, again: no scientific evidence. IgG testing does not mean food intolerance! A stool test showed "scant" yeast and normal bacteria, but was made to believe the cause of my issues. Scant yeast is normal! There is no way you can have no yeast. If it helps you, sure, thats great. Just realize its placebo.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Quinn is very professional and extremely knowledgeable and treated me for a few months with acupuncure, herbs and supplements. He addressed issues that Western medicine had ignore for years. Quinn educated me on how to keep my body well going forward. He is very respectful and kind, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who has health issues.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012