Ratings for Dr. Alan E. Lasser

Way too much in a hurry for me, my condition kept coming back over & over. I never got to ask himabout the next problem before he was out the door. He just has too many patients, b/c he and Goldin were the only skin doctors around for a long time. Nice personality, loves his cruises to Greece.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I love Dr. Alan Lasser and his staff...very knowledgeable...they treat you as a person...you may have to wait..but it is worth every second to get the treatment you deserve....my hats off to Dr. Lasser and his staff I just wish there were more of you out there!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Lasser is very compassionate, thorough and knowledgeable. Our family have been seeing him for years and are fortunate to be in his care. Patients do end up waiting beyond their appointed times, but that is because he treats each one an an individual, not a number.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

This is a GREAT Dr. after years and years of suffering with psoriasis I can FINALLY wear shorts everyday - If you make an appointment to see him - bring a GOOD LONG Book - I have waited as much as 1 hour and 10 minutes to see him (thats AFTER my scheduled appointment time)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Very knowledgable and "on top of his game". His staff is a bit bureaucratic and difficult, however. The low punctuality rating reflects on them more than him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

After many, many doctors threw their hands in the air and left me little hope that my acne would ever be under control, Dr. Lasser treated me with such respect and sensitivity. He's a knowledgeable and caring doctor. Those who are Dr. Lasser's patients can count themselves as blessed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Immidiately recognised melanoma... and after it appeared to be not in the early stage the Dr. Lasser was very humane. Very good with young kids too.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2006

Dr. Alan E. Lasser's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1960)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL