Ratings for Dr. Wayne M. Marley

Excellent physician. Took his time explaining my problem and offered several options for treatment.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Marley is not the doctor you need to see if your concerned about your medical problems. He rushed my appt. that I had for a few weeks, probably because he was over booked, and had a waiting room full of people. He had training assistants with him that actually worked on me instead of a qualified doctor that I thought I was paying for. He told me I could live with my dark spots. When I told him that's not what I wanted, he handed me a piece of paper and told me to go to walmart and buy it for $10.00. I came home and couldn't even tell my husband what they did because nothing was explained to me. I was on my stomach the woman assistant worked on my back. It appeared that he was sitting down and writing out the bill for my visit. It was a horrible experience for me. Don't waste your time, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I've known Dr Marley for many years when I saw how he treated my dad I switched dermatologists. He specializes in precancerous and skin concern removal. He's a focused guy on the task at hand.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

This doctor was wonderful very knowledgable and helpful. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

In my opinion, this doctor is dishonest and a scammer. He tried to perform surgery that was not needed. His documentation was poor and I caught him being dishonest. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Wayne M. Marley's Credentials

• Filipino

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bensalem, PA