Ratings for Dr. Kristen P. Fernandez

Outstanding doctor and care. She explains and listens to patients care and needs. Highly recommend the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I have moved to Minnesota and am so excited that my insurance will cover me down in Florida so I can stay with Dr. Fernandez! I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor. Hate all the bad reviews I am seeing because she really helped me.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I DO NOT recommend this office at all. This is the first and only OBGYN I've gone to since a teen. Fernandez is very nonchalant and uncaring. It's scary . She walked out of the room without finishing our visit out of frustration because she kept recommending methods of birth control I didn't feel comfortable with. Instead of trying to better understand my personal beliefs and right to deny her suggestions, the next time I spoke to her she was calling me to ask me to see another OBGYN and she would no longer be seeing me as a doctor. I went to the office to try and talk to her more, she wouldn't see me and her receptionist and assistant physician were very rude and called the security to make me leave. I was crying in the office, in complete shock, because I wasn't rude, I just felt abandoned by my doctor. Our background was never bad, they never broke down things for me as I've grew up as a young lady going there. The vibe in this office is just so insincere. She needs to be reported!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Doctor drooped me as patient because I challenged a $50.00 fee for a canceled visit. I find that very unprofessional. Apparently interested in her payment and not the patient.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

This office had excessive charges, and was definitely not worth it. My annual visit was supposed to be covered at 100% but she charged "extra" that the insurance did not cover. I preferred the doctors I had previously went to.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I was really disappointed in this lady... I definitely Don't recommend. I came there because my period is late and left with nothing to start the time of the month. Instead she talked about kids and babies which I was not interested in that subject at the moment. It was a Complete waste of time and insurance money.. I would have thought she would have given something to start the menstrual as most do instead she talked of in vitro and things of that subject. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. bad experience! Very nonchalant. Always looking at her phone to text i guess. I will go elsewhere to get my time of the month started and take my business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

After having been treated by many other Doctors in the past, I can say today that Dr. Kristin P. Fernandez is a true Medical Professional in every sense. Dr. Fernandez is careful, caring and most importantly pays attention to her patients. She shows empathy, understands and acknowledges what you are going through and then provides you with the best care you can find. She took extra care with my surgery and it was very successful. Dr. Fernandez kept me completely informed before and after the surgery, so I understood and knew exactly what to expect. She has the best bedside manner that any Doctor could provide. My only regret is not having found Dr. Fernandez many years earlier in my life. Thank you, Dr. Kristin P. Fernandez for being such a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

I'm glad she's not delivering babies anymore! I had what she called "an implosion" including a 3rd degree tear. Completely avoidable. She was very nonchalant about it and after not fully recovering, she was un-willing to admit I needed repair. Terrible experience. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE, FOR ANY REASON!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

I thought she was so attentive that i referred several friends to her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Kristen Fernandez was great, I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Dr. Kristen P. Fernandez's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

AARP