Ratings for Dr. Gregory Graber

This idiot has his employees writing reviews. He is a liar and a scammer. Says I need ten thousand dollars of work, and my second opinion at Perfect Teeth says otherwise. Don't waste your time and money on this cheat!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I was impressed with Dr. Graber's website. He lived up to everything it said about him. Both he and his team were professional and efficient but took time with me. I didn't feel like one more cookie on the assembly line.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have found that the office staff is very professional. They answer all my questions and make the experience comfortable. The office has lots of computer technology and seems very up to date.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Graber is a great dentist. He makes sure my teeth are healthy and beautiful. He also has excellent rapport with his patients. I would trust no other dentist with my teeth.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I love Dr Graber! My experience was wonderful. Naturally suspicious of dentist, he put me at ease immediately. Always explaining every detail of the operation, aware of my pain level, he never let me suffer any unnecessary discomfort. My teeth have never looked so good. I now have a beautiful smile and love to laugh. Thank you Dr. Graber. I feel so young again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Graber for an assessment of how to overhaul my teeth so my smile was the best it could be. He was very professional, did not advise un-neccesary procedures, found cavities under crowns that needed to be addressed and provided step by step procedures that provided me with a wonderful, confident smile that I am proud of today. It changed my life in the sense that I felt so much more relaxed, proud and happy to smile at any time. They are the best they have been in years. His crowns do not have unsightly black marks where they meet my gums, which was a problem beforehand, and people have responded beautifully to me without them be taken aback by an unsightly flash of white; they look natural for my age. I split my time between Colorado and Arizona. I always wait until I am in AZ to have my teeth looked after by Dr. Graber. I trust him and his staff, who have always been upfront, friendly and patient with any questions I might have. I am especially happy with the Invisalign that I recently completed. Yeah straight teeth!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

This Dr. Is very knowledgable. He relieved my pain that I was in. Dr. Graber was very caring and was truly concerned with my health. He continued with treatment and visits until my tooth was completely better. Dr. Graber's office also provides me with dental cleanings like I have never experienced at any other office. I have been going to him for 5 years for cleanings and exams and I prefer to have my teeth cleaned quarterly. I look forward to each and every cleaning at his office as my teeth feel extremely clean and they are very shiny and white afterwards. I highly recommend Dr. Gregory Graber and his beautiful staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Gregory Graber changed my life! I have always been self-conscious about the appearance of my teeth. This insecurity caused me to not smile very often. I finally decided that I was going to do something about it . Dr. Graber was my first choice in cosmetic dentist based on his experience and educational background. After visiting a number of dentists in Scottsdale to have them evaluate my situation and provide me with second opinions. I went back to my first choice, Dr. Gregory Graber, since his plan was the most thorough and well planed out. After a number of visits to his office where he and his staff were friendly and courteous every time, my smile makeover was complete! I am soooooo excited by the results!!! My friends and family cannot believe their eyes!!! My teeth are absolutely beautiful!! Dr. Graber exceeded my expectations and the end result is I smile all the time now! My only regret is not seeing Dr. Graber sooner.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

After moving from another state, I needed to find a new dentist. Dr. Graber came highly recommended to me from multiple people. He and his staff made my transition to a new dentist seamless. They were warm and welcoming to me. After some years of dental neglect, I knew that my dental work would be extensive. Dr. Graber and his staff were caring and attentive to my needs. The work was done painlessly!!! Dr. Gregory Graber is the BEST dentist and I am so lucky and blessed to have found such a wonderful and caring dentist!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I have been looking around for a new dentist for a long time and when I walked in to Dr. Graber's office the staff was so friendly and welcoming! They all have beautiful smiles and made me feel comfortable ( I was nervous). He did a great job explaining the process for my veneers! I highly recommend his office!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015