Ratings for Dr. Albert N. Chams

Over the years, I found Dr. Joyce Chams to be the best gynecologist that I've ever gone to. She is smart, compassionate and always makes you feel as though you are her only patient. She listens and discusses any concern that I've had. I always think how great it is to have her as my gynecologist.Can't say that for any other physician that I've used.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

He was very helpful and knowledgable. He made you feel like family, in both demenor and explanations. He is a little older, so he is old-school on some things, but in all makes sure that you understand waht is going on. He gave a lot of samples, so less on $ for birth control. I had a cycst removed from my ovary and the incission was large, but that was my only beef with him. It was great care and he was very conscious to make sure I would still be able to have children. I moved, so was unable to stay with him, but I have never seen any kind of behavior that would make me say he was anything but a very good doctor. He was great... I would still be with him if able. I saw Dr Chams for about 5 years and loved him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

I never had a bad experience with Dr. Chams and he was my doctor for around four years. He was always generous with birth control pill samples, so he saved me money on those.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

HORRIBLE DR! not only do u wait for hrs bc he overbooks. When i had cervical displasia, he told me i had cervical cancer. had unecessary cervical leap done, just for it to come back. How i wish i had gotten a second opinion b4 i got this. I switched drs after, only to find out that the cervical leap is the last resort. Would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

failed to diagnose a simple yeast infection, gave me antiobiotics which made me a million times worse....just bad doctor overall

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

HORRIBLE doctor. He needs to lose his license. He almost made me have a hysterectomy. MONEY HOUNDER!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Made me to sign fraud consent. Didn't inform that I may have complications after Tubal Ligation (TL). Was in unbearable pain after TL but he pretended to not beleive me and tried to get rid of me. Had to pay $7,000 for Tubal Reversal and go to NC for it. Have no pain now but terrible imbalance. Have to take hormones now to live at 1/5 of what I was before the TL and I had cancer. So hormones are not good in my situation. But I have no choice. Beware!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2006

Dr. Albert N. Chams's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1961)

Commercial Insurance Company