Ratings for Dr. Diana M. Burda

I love Dr Burda. Never have I had a Dr that shows the compassion she does. Some of her shoukd be let go though. Jennifer who thinks she is a nurse, is just an medical assistant and us extremely rude, short and unkempt appearing. Her other staff is friendly and do seem to try their best.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Staff is disorganized. No return phone calls. When you request something, they don't follow up. When they do it's the wrong information. Don't return phone calls. Sent written letter to business manager and left message, and also letter to Dr Burda so she knows what is going on NO RESPONSE. Steve in billing doesn't return your phone calls. When I finally called for the 3rd time he comes up with excuses that he's busy. Phone calls from 2-3 weeks. Quick to take your insurance card, but SLOW for everything else. Nurse reads doctors notes incorrectly, when you question it she insists, you think she's get clarification from doctor. Would not recommend; not worth the time or trouble. This is a pattern for many months. I've just about had it.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Burda & her staff are disorganized, incompetent & deserve to be sanctioned. Avoid at all costs if you actually care about your health.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Burda is inept beyond words. She endangers your health by not returning urgent phone calls or responding to patient needs. She needs to stop pretending to practice medicine. Your health will suffer.

Submitted September 1, 2015

This place is a joke! Wait an hour for a SCHEDULED appointment. But at least you get to listen and watch the staff complain about their patients (sarcasm). I'm not even sure the last time I actually saw Dr. Burda. She is never an option when scheduling an appointment. Billing......nobody can seem to get it right. I was billed a year later for a routine check up. My insurance covers a routine check up 100%. However, when the bill gets submitted a year later to insurance, my insurance denies the claim and I am stuck with the bill. I can go on and on.....

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

This doctor is becoming known for being completely out of control -- you wait an hour even with an appointment, they do not return phone calls & it is so bad that all her calls go to an answering service. They cannot even manage picking up the phone when it rings! She needs to be taught how to manage a doctor's office. The worse I have seen.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Had to find another dr after many years. The wait became over an hour for appts. The staff was very unorganized and often rude. When certain people answered the phone you just cringe. Dr Burda just looked at the computer and typed while you tried to talk so you had no idea if she was listening or not. The office is dirty with water stains on the ceiling and dust in all the corners. There were days she had no nurse at all. I find that very odd for a Dr's office. No one would call if you had abnormal results. The phones often go to voicemail and then it can be days before anyone calls you back. I went from recommending her to finding a new dr.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been a patient for many years but have often thought that I need to find a new doctor and new nurses. Often: The phone is not turned on in time so you get an old, outdated voicemail. More than once the girl answering the phone has told me that ALL of the nurses have called off so I couldn't get my test results. This just happened and when I called the next day for results, the office staff told me everyone is busy and I couldn't leave a message for the nurses because their INBOX is full. The girl answering the phone seems to be deliberately letting me know that the nurses are not shoeing up for work. Like I said, this has been several times.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Some of the staff can be short, but Dr Byrda and her Nurse Practioner are great

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

She is the worst doctor that almost killed my father!!!!! Never ever go to her!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Diana M. Burda's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Homer Glen, IL