Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Garza

I first met this Dr. ??? When he 1st went to work at the VA. He is an asskisser and he does cover his ass 10 ways from Sunday. He over copensates for his baby face softness. He caused me a lot of grief with his ass kissing suck up to the bosses at the VA and his covering his own ass at the exspense of his patients. My advise, refuse him as dr. He does not have your best interest at heart. He only cares about 1 persons life.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I first met him just after he started working at the V.A. He was not very good, he is an ass kisser and always makes sure he covers his ass. He hasn't changed

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Due to lack of proper medical care, I eventually became homeless as my symptoms exacerbated. Run the other way if he is assigned to you. He allowed the criminal acts of Trina Sue Cormack with impunity. He is the worst 'doctor' that has caused me damages and lost years of my life. Do not see this person for health care.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Robert E. Garza's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas