Ratings for Dr. Jonathan P. March

Dr March closed his long time practice and moved to a group of dr's in Rowley Ma. When I called to make an appointment I was told "his panel is full" and I had to choose another Dr. This new office treats people like a number and is the epitome of everything wrong in healthcare today. Bad patient care and all about insurance . It's terrible a failed business brought him to this lower standard in health care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

You can't find a better doctor who listens carefully and makes appropriate decisions when dealing with your health. I've gone to him for 20+ years and always left his office feeling that I received the best medical care available. And he is always so pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I have had Dr. March as my PCP for 20 years now, and have never had a bad experience at his office (except many years ago with the doctor who originally started the practice but has since retired). My annual physicals last about 45 minutes, and are spent mostly talking about my diet, my exercise habits, and my emotional status. The same is true of my children's appointments. He is interested in more than just our physical health, and obviously understands the link between stress, mental health, and physical health. He has at times recommended homeopathic treatments, but always lets me know how they compare to traditional approaches so I may make my own informed decision. On a couple of occasions when there was something he wanted a specialist to take a look at, he made a referral. Dr. March is an incredibly caring and empathic doctor. I feel incredibly lucky to have found a PCP who knows my history, knows my family, and goes out of his way to treat the whole person. I will never switch doctors and hope he doesn't retire for many years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I found Dr. March very interested in trying to help me initially but after several visits he decided I have a difficult condition(which I do) and I felt he became disinterested. It became very unproductive for me to continue to see him and he was not able to refer me to a qualified specialist. I also found his office notes to be inaccurate. He types his notes in to a laptop as you are meeting with him. It is likely he is not listening very well. His practice name has the word "Holistic" in it giving you the impression that that he includes well versed in non traditional or alternative therapies. The name is deceiving as he is just a regular MD and pretty much operates as one. He does rent space in the building he owns to massage therapist and acupuncturists. Maybe that is why he uses the name "holistic" for his medical business. just expect a regular MD if you see him. Always ask for a copy of the notes and get any errors corrected. The staff there is very nice.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. March is amazing. He is the best family doctor that anyone could hope for. He treats the whole person and is incredibly caring. He is one of the best diagnosticians that one could ever encounter. He is a truly outstanding with children,

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Jonathan P. March's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare