Ratings for Dr. Arie Mantin

URGENT CARE across the front of building. I walked in two minutes before they opened at 7:58 AM and was told that they don't have any appointments. There was nobody in the lobby. How was it an urgent care if you have to have an appointment?!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

He us the best MD in Clemmons and Winston-Salem. Dedicated. Caring. Genius

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I was new to the area and had no ins. My cat bit and scratched the crap out of me and it was very infected. It was hurting really bad and this Dr. was ripping off bandages after putting the stick part on my injured hand. I yelled "OW" and he was shocked that I did and then said I know it hurts and then said sorry BUT he kept doing it. I finally told him if he did it again I was going to react and it wasn't going to be in a good a way and he said "oh sorry I didn't know. I then said what do u mean u didn't know u have done it serveral times and I have told u it hurt. he took a culture and sent to a lab to make sure I didn't have any other kind of infection. I had to call for the results after a few weeks cause they never did. I made sure I told them noone ever called and who ever I talked to seemed to think it wasn't their job. I would never go back to this dr.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. Arie Mantin's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clemmons, NC