Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Knox

Had a total knee replacement with Dr. Knox. Great results from surgery, but never saw him after. Always saw his PA @ follow-up visits. Can't really complain about my results, though. He did a great job with the actual surgery. All office staff was helpful and polite. Never had to wait very long in the waiting room at appointments.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Totally misread my xrays and MRI(done in his office, more $ for him). Ruined my knee by removing my minuscus and setting me up for total knee replacement. Massive pain, no rehab. Thank God a nurse friend got me to a good surgeon who explained the the report on my xrays and MRI did NOT match the films. He sat me down and showed my how misdiagnosed I was and how the surgery was not necessary. I had a compression fracture of my femur that Knox never mentioned. I will ultimately have to have a total knee replacement because of Knox.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Sorry I ever went to Dr. Knox, but I was new in town and did not do enough research. As another comment stated Dr. Knox spends maybe 5 mins with you if you are lucky. He actually does back up to the door to exit while he is still talking to you. He never even looked at the sight of my surgery at my follow-up visits. I thought the results of my surgery would be better, but I still have discomfort and if I was told that the surgery would not fix my problem, I would not have done it. I would not recommend this Dr. and I am sorry I every went to him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

terrible bedside manner. didnt stick around to seeif he was a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Did not listen or sincerely respond to pt concerns, constantly backed toward the door and left the room before pt was finished talking.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Thomas E. Knox's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company