Ratings for Dr. James A. Bell

Terrible disgusting excuse for a physician. Working in cahoots with the Church of Scientology!? Really? Stick to your practice, if you can call your services good!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Please do not go to this vile man! He was paid by the Church of Scientology (CO$) to defame a man's character. He is a scumbag.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Did ulnar nerve surgery in which he made the problem worse than it was. Today the feeling in my fingers is not there as I cannot tell the difference between hot and cold If I wasn't scared of a doctor making it worse I would try again...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Went to doc Bell for a torn rotator cuff. He stated that the surgery would be minimally invasive and rehab after fix my shoulder to be as good as when I was in my 20s. After doing the surgery The shoulder problems or even worse. The doctor never made any attempt to remedy the situation and was instead of now prescribing Cortizone injections. Finally I went to another doctor and an MRI he had actually done damage during surgery making a problem infinitely worse. Finally I have it fixed but to no help of this quack.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

A schill for the cult of scientology, to his everlasting shame.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

This doctor gave me a cortisone shot in my shoulder without any pain killer like lidocaine before. Kept digging around with the needle. It was excruciatingly painful, and by 2 hours later my entire shoulder was a dark black and blue. AVOID!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Watched the terrible Mike Rinder short video on the whoismikerinder website (created by the Church of Scientology to ruin his reputation) and seemed to attest to possible fake injuries on camera

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

If you're a Scientologist and need a video to collaborate your injuries. Wow. What a shame

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I recently had a knee replacement done by Dr. Bell. The surgery went well and my recovery is coming along nicely. I have been religious about following the post-op suggestions and working hard on my physical therapy. I find Dr. Bell to be skilled and very caring and nice as is his staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Bell was paid by Church of Scientology to make statement of video attesting that his patient received permanent damage at hand of ex-Scientologist the church was trying to discredit (Mike RInder). Bell should have license revoked or at least be censured by the AMA.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. James A. Bell's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp