Ratings for Dr. James A. Bell

Did ulnar nerve surgery in which he made the problem worse than it was. Today the feeling in my fingers is not there as I cannot tell the difference between hot and cold If I wasn't scared of a doctor making it worse I would try again...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Went to doc Bell for a torn rotator cuff. He stated that the surgery would be minimally invasive and rehab after fix my shoulder to be as good as when I was in my 20s. After doing the surgery The shoulder problems or even worse. The doctor never made any attempt to remedy the situation and was instead of now prescribing Cortizone injections. Finally I went to another doctor and an MRI he had actually done damage during surgery making a problem infinitely worse. Finally I have it fixed but to no help of this quack.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

A schill for the cult of scientology, to his everlasting shame.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

This doctor gave me a cortisone shot in my shoulder without any pain killer like lidocaine before. Kept digging around with the needle. It was excruciatingly painful, and by 2 hours later my entire shoulder was a dark black and blue. AVOID!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Watched the terrible Mike Rinder short video on the whoismikerinder website (created by the Church of Scientology to ruin his reputation) and seemed to attest to possible fake injuries on camera

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

If you're a Scientologist and need a video to collaborate your injuries. Wow. What a shame

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I recently had a knee replacement done by Dr. Bell. The surgery went well and my recovery is coming along nicely. I have been religious about following the post-op suggestions and working hard on my physical therapy. I find Dr. Bell to be skilled and very caring and nice as is his staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Bell was paid by Church of Scientology to make statement of video attesting that his patient received permanent damage at hand of ex-Scientologist the church was trying to discredit (Mike RInder). Bell should have license revoked or at least be censured by the AMA.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

After reading all the negative reviews I have to speak up on Dr. Bell's behalf. Not only did he do a wonderful job of putting my completely shattered elbow back together, 3 plates 12 pins, but he was personable and punctual. His staff is friendly and helpful. I recommend him all the time.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Sorry I ever went to this man. Lack of any bedside manner was the least of his problems; he recommended a surgical procedure which after the fact I found out was not indicated. His pain management afterward was minimal, and his treatment of the hospital staff taking care of me was beyond rude. I could not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. James A. Bell's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA