Ratings for Dr. Roberta Renzelli-Cain

I liked this doctor very much. She was kind, caring, and even fun to talk with, which put me very much at ease. She was also extremely thorough and seemed to be exceptionally knowledgeable. She explained everything well in layman terms, and I really liked the fact that she not only was concerned about my gynecological problems, but also my overall health. I would definitely recommend her to any woman who needs an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She listened carefully to me. I appreciated that she did not rush me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

She has no time to answer questions and I was having serious problems. I have also had to leave multiple messages before her staff returns calls. I am so disappointed that I have to not only find a new doctor again but that I also wasted time at this office during a difficult time for myself. I am switching doctors as soon as possible, do yourself a favor find someone who has time to be a doctor and address your concerns and questions. My last visit I was in the waiting room longer than the time she gave me.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Roberta Renzelli-Cain's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)