Ratings for Dr. Bruno Manduca

Knows very little in the BIG world of medicine. Can be very abrasive and will dismiss you upon questioning to the point of disrespect. He THINKS he has all the answers, but knows nothing. Geriatric Doc. only, if that. Too cocky for words.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Wonderful caring doctor. Excellent office staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Manduca's for over 10 years. He is so caring and really knows his stuff. I trust him with my whole family. I couldn't believe there was a negative comment about him. That is NOT right. He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of doctors in my past. His office staff is by far the best. She knows all of the patients and takes care of them like they were her own family. I recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Manduca for over 10 years. He is very thorough and sincere. He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I recommended this doctor to tons of people and they all agreed with me. I can not understand how someone can write something so negative.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Very easy going manner. Takes his time with you. Not in a hurray. Returns calls. Very concerned. I can't understand the person who wrote such a negative report. I feel just the opposite.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Me and my husband have been using Manduca for about 10 years now and find him to be very caring and knowledgeable. He always returns our calls and he always makes us feel like we are important and not just another patient.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Find him to be very understanding and concerned. Always returns calls. Have been with him several years. No complaints whatsoever

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

he is a great doctor!! he is understanding and caring with his patients

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

I did not like this doctor. He seemed very disinterested in my opinion concerning my condition, he has a very superior attitude, and I frankly feel he misdiagnosed me. On a personal level he was almost abusive in his opinions and made me feel horrible about myself as if I had done something wrong! What an awful man! What happened to bedside manner? Never again.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Bruno Manduca's Credentials

• Univ Di Firenze, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Firenze, Italy (Grad. 1986)