Ratings for Dr. Rosemary T. Chou

Great doctor! She is very methodical, listens to your concerns and takes time to explain things clearly. My husband was equally happy with Dr. Chou!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

The very first appt. with Dr. Chou, I found her to be punctual, pleasant, and knowledgeable. She gave me a great deal of confidence in her. She made appropriate appts. for me with other Drs. in different fields. I chose her for my Primary Care Physician and left my old Dr. who I could not get an appt. with for 15 months!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Chou is caring, compassionate, and very approachable. She has been my physician for 16 years as well as the physician for most of my family. She is a fine person and a very competent clinician. The 7 family members that she has treated all agree.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Changed from another PCP and am very glad. As well as being very knowledgeable, Dr. Chou has a great sense of humor which puts one at ease.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

I would recommend Dr. Chou because of her knowledge, her attention to details and patients, her helpfulness, availability and caring. She's the best.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2006

Dr. Rosemary T. Chou's Credentials

• Univ De Saint-Etienne, Uer De Med, Saint-Etienne, France (Grad. 1983)

AHC