Ratings for Dr. Keith Rose

Been on suboxone for many years, this assshole is shady, cash only on visits... Unreal amount of money from our pockets directly to his. Pay full cash for everything.. I am disgusted by him. Can't believe he hasn't or isn't investigated. He will soon I hope and lose everything. Hes the lying son of o biotch ... Doesn't let u talk, curses you out. I know what I put in my body you fool, I could go on but he's not worth a breath. Funny how he can call me names and curse yet in this review I can not

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Totally in it for the money. Would love to turn him in for insurance fraud . Got my spouse hooked on narcotics again by prescribing them at a higher dose. Anyone know how to get this quak outta business?

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Wants money for everything. Fees up the butt ! Will not give your records even if court ordered. Makes you cry every visit! I will turn him in for Medicaid fraud! He will get what's coming to him!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

thats a whole lot of slandourous accusations(i appologizee if my spelling sucks) going on here,the ones who are complaining are probably seeking drugs my experience with him was one of someone who cares and hes compasionate in my opinion if hes yelling its for good cause, cause i have yet to meet an honest drug addict and he has to cover his rear so people must help him help you , and until im treated different i will have no reason not to stick up for him and will do so till then ,

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

his doctor prescribes medication to anybody for the money he something going on with the suboxen pharmaceutical Rep I think for sales because he prescribes that and clozapine we called to let them know that a person is injecting, selling, and feeding to his partner. It completely wrecked her life let alone her children's life. And the doctor really don't care still that drug addict his medication to go FU#$ up some more people! Can't we do something to stop this????

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Forget this guy. He is a jackass with a know it all complex who tacks on extra fees for everything and thinks he is above everyone else

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

This guy is a joke. Totally in it for the money. He had some guy answering his phones that was the most unprofessional person I had ever met. They had me pee in a cup every time I showed up and I think they were getting kickbacks from the terrible drug testing company. That company charged my insurance company thousands of dollars. I needed forms filled out for my attorney and he refused to do it. He charges extra to take credit cards, treats everyone like a crook and will not take checks, takes cash so he can probably rip off the IRS. I got a notice from Social Security Disability that this guy is lousy at sending records and my attorney will have to file a court order to get it. He's all about the money and treats people like garbage. I have heard him yelling at clients and there was one time that I thought he was going to punch a patient. I was appalled. I have been in the health care profession for many years and this doctor is one of the most unprofessional I have ever seen. His staff act very juvenile as well. Many clients go because there are so few of options out there. Many will go to the NMSAS recovery center when they realize the it is paid for and they will not be treated by this guy.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very skilled and professional -- highly qualified. Some folks complain but the cost of health care is high everywhere. Because the type of practice - he must be tough with the patients

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Wow. This place is a joke. I could go on and on and on about how many times I've been totally screwed while going to this doctor. But ill make it short for the sake of your time. First and foremost, this place is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! Just about every month they tried making me pay more than the 125$ appointment fee. They cancel your appointment (because of many reasons) and do a "phone appointment" then charge you a $60 fee for paying through a credit card BECAUSE of your phone appointment you pay over the phone. Okay number 2, I seen the actual doctor only once, that was my 1st initial consultation that cost me over $500. And took 4-5 hours. Never seen him again...I went for a year and that only because I couldn't get in anywhere else. Most places aren't accepting new patients. So who writes your monthly scripts? Ummm..they are supposed to be "nurses" but they admittedly have no health training at all. One was hired in from BurgerKing! I called 16 days in a row and they never answered.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Very rude and inconsiderate Dr completly in it for the money along with the staff huge its unreal how much time you have to wait just to be seen for what seems like 2 minutes and late fees? Please the man pockets the money. I was told I have to pay 40 dollars in call fees because I called too much to get an answer HELLO thats your job as a receptionist. I am completly disatisfied with any help that I recieved here he should not be a doctor period.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Keith Rose's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company