Dr. Lawrence I. Rosenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence I. Rosenberg

It was a great experience. So glad I had the upper arms done. The procedure went very well. The staff are great. Dr. Rosenberg is terrific.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Very please with my experience and with my results. I look and feel great and my confidence has sky rocketed. Doctor Rosenberg is great and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I researched a few places and doctors and Dr Rosenberg and the Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland came out on top and highly recommended by others in the medical field. My consultation was through and not rushed. All my questions were answered. The staff was always nice and considerate every visit. Of course fears of surgery were in my mind. However the surgery itself along with the surgical people and anesthesiologist were outstanding. I had only 2-21/2 days of being uncomfortable. Nothing like I imagined in my head. My results are excellent. What I wanted addressed were done exactly as we discussed. What I wanted to achieve with my surgery is a better look for myself and added confidence. This was definitely achieved here with Dr Rosenberg and his facility.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Fantastic experience! I had a very large, prominent abdomen that made wearing normal clothes difficult; I literally looked nine months pregnant all of the time. Dr. Rosenberg made sure my expectations were reasonable, but promised major improvement. He has more than delivered, I am blown away. I can wear normal clothes that aren't shapeless or three sizes too big for the first time in ten years! My results have already exceeded my expectations and I am only six weeks post op, and still have swelling. I look in the mirror and can't even believe it. Best choice I ever made.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

My overall experience with Dr. Rosenberg and staff was excellent. They were very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Rosenberg and his practice are absolutely wonderful. The office staff is friendly and efficient and his nurse Kirsten is exceptional. I was nervous about the surgery and what to expect, but Dr. Rosenberg was very reassuring, answered all of my questions, and managed my expectations. From the beginning, everything was well planned and transitioned smoothly. The day of my surgery was anxiety-free and went very well. My recovery was well managed and the end result was definitely worth it. I really appreciated the flexible scheduling that allowed me to easily schedule follow up appointments after surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg and his practice; I will definitely be returning if I need anything in the future.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My overall experience was great. I had the best doctor and nurses throughout my surgery and would recommend Dr. Rosenberg to everyone. I am the third in my family to come here and am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I had a breast lift and tummy tuck and am extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Rosenberg was great to work with. He listened to what I wanted and delivered. Great bedside manner! All of the staff was also extremely nice!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I was really nervous about this procedure, when I made my appointment I was not quite sure what to expect. Dr. Rosenberg explained everything to me, and he and staff were very professional and over all fantastic. After the procedure I was really scared and he gave me the confidence that I could do more and I took everything he instructed and went home and followed through, which ultimately lead to me feeling a lot better a lot sooner. I'm so happy and thankful that I found Dr. Rosenburg he has transformed my life! I look even better than I ever expected was even possible and I have never felt better in my life. I solely attribute that to Dr. Rosenburg and his team. Professional, helpful, experienced, understanding, and the cost was not just fair, but better than I expected. I highly recommend him, and If I ever in the future would need something else I would surely return. Can't thank you enough! What you do is truly amazing and my life is forever changed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

My experience with Dr. Rosenberg, Kirsten and staff has been incredible! I was initially apprehensive and didn't know what to expect about the process and procedure of undergoing surgery for a breast augmentation. After my initial consultation, however, I felt so welcome and at ease. Dr. Rosenberg and his staff made me feel comfortable and were available anytime to answer any questions, reassure me, or address any concerns I had along the way. I am ecstatic that I decided to go through with the surgery. Today, I feel more so much more confident with myself. I couldn't be happier with my results! Thank you, Dr. Rosenberg and team.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Lawrence I. Rosenberg's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)