Dr. Lawrence I. Rosenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence I. Rosenberg

The staff from the front to the back were ALL very pleasant and professional. From the time I came for my consult to the actual surgery was smooth. Kirsten was the best assistant!! She helped to make things less stressful. There was never a time when anyone wasn't available for a question or help. Calls were always returned in a timely manner. If I ever decide to anything else done, I would definitely come back!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Perfect experience! Dr. Rosenberg and his staff were great and the results are exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

The doctor and staff were amazing, very accommodating and professional. Will definitely refer anyone looking a plastic surgeon their way!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Rosenberg was very friendly, experienced and patient. He had no problem answering any of my questions pre op or post op. My surgery went extremely well and the results are amazing. I was very specific with how I wanted my breasts to look and very adamant about how important it was for them to look as natural as possible. They look better than I imagined they would. They have healed tremendously and look very natural. My scars are visible but minimal and will fade. Overall beyond happy that I chose Dr. Rosenberg for my procedure.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Rosenberg is fantastic! My consultation was very informative and he did a great job helping me decide what size implants I should go with. The procedure was pain free and I felt little to no pain after the procedure. The size of the implant I chose is great and I am ecstatic with the results.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

It was a great experience. So glad I had the upper arms done. The procedure went very well. The staff are great. Dr. Rosenberg is terrific.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Very please with my experience and with my results. I look and feel great and my confidence has sky rocketed. Doctor Rosenberg is great and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I researched a few places and doctors and Dr Rosenberg and the Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland came out on top and highly recommended by others in the medical field. My consultation was through and not rushed. All my questions were answered. The staff was always nice and considerate every visit. Of course fears of surgery were in my mind. However the surgery itself along with the surgical people and anesthesiologist were outstanding. I had only 2-21/2 days of being uncomfortable. Nothing like I imagined in my head. My results are excellent. What I wanted addressed were done exactly as we discussed. What I wanted to achieve with my surgery is a better look for myself and added confidence. This was definitely achieved here with Dr Rosenberg and his facility.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Fantastic experience! I had a very large, prominent abdomen that made wearing normal clothes difficult; I literally looked nine months pregnant all of the time. Dr. Rosenberg made sure my expectations were reasonable, but promised major improvement. He has more than delivered, I am blown away. I can wear normal clothes that aren't shapeless or three sizes too big for the first time in ten years! My results have already exceeded my expectations and I am only six weeks post op, and still have swelling. I look in the mirror and can't even believe it. Best choice I ever made.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

My overall experience with Dr. Rosenberg and staff was excellent. They were very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Lawrence I. Rosenberg's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)