Ratings for Dr. Mary Terepa

I had seen her as a walk in patient several times before she became my family doctor. Every. Single. Time. She was rude and treated me like I was an idiot. Twice she actually walked out of the room while I was in the middle of asking her a question. No time for that I guess. I now drive across town to see someone who cares.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

This doctor is a menace! I saw her on Father's Day 2017, and she was rushed and had horrible bedside manners! I have ulcerative colitis and it's been actively producing symptoms for the past two months due to having my son. Anyways Dr. Terepa asked me if I was having symptoms and I responded with "my colitis is currently active" and she asked again if I was having symptoms or if I was better. Again I responded with "it's currently active!" And she looked at me like I was the one who was dumb and asked again if I were having symptoms. So I blatantly said that I was shitting numerous times a day everyday and I was currently NOT in remission with my colitis! She finally accepted my answer. Needless to say I had to go to the hospital for other tests, she phoned over to city hospital and relayed my information to the ER doctor. Once I got to the ER and spoke to the doctor and nurses there, and answered all the same questions as what dr terepa asked me. I found out that she had relayed the wrong information to them. Information like: the duration of me having colitis for only a few months, which I've had it for 20 years; and the age of my son being only 3 weeks old, which he was 3.5 months old and weighing almost 15 lbs!!! Needless to say I had some choice words to say about her to her peers!!!! She is absolutely the most useless doctor I've seen in my entire 31 years of life! Do not willingly go to her! Unfortunately she was the doctor on walk ins when I saw her. Pathetic really!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

The last two visits I have had with Terepa she has forgotten to come to my room. Every time I express my problem to her she assumes she knows what's wrong before even listening to what I have to say. She is terrible and she has no patience and does not care about her patients at all. I would no recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

She has been my doctor for over 25 years, since I was an infant. She is never on time, she is always rushed and can sometimes we very rude. But she does know her what she is doing. She is a very talented doctor but her bedside manner could use a lot of work.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Maybe she is burning out. I have been going to see her ever since Dr Reiniger left. But I just dread going to see her anymore. She is SO rude, condescending and judgemental. That's just not right. Thank God I don't have to go that often! And yes, be prepared to wait a long time and you will wait Everytime!! That's followed by rush, rush, rush. My daughter absolutely refuses to go to her now. Not a good doctor and I hope we can find someone else who is taking patients. My daughter says she'll use walk-ins; but I'm at an age where I want a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My experience is similar to the experience with Dr. Terepa that was shared in the review submitted February 17, 2016. I literally had to fight back tears as I left the walk-in because she was so condescending and rude. She walked in, said, "I'm Doctor Terepa what's wrong" all in one fast, abrupt sentence without even looking me in the eye. I don't care how smart you are, part of being a good doctor is actually listening and helping patients IMPROVE their well-being after seeing you, not making it worse. You couldn't pay me to see her again. I'm leaving this review to warn other patients, certainly not because I think she would ever stoop to read feedback from people who've seen her and maybe work on her skills as a HUMAN first, doctor second. Sometimes I wish our healthcare wasn't set up the way it is just so doctors like her would go out of business like they deserve to.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I'm sure Dr. Terepa is a great doctor, but she is very rude and she seemed very annoyed when I did a walk-in with her. After my appointment I got in my car and cried because she was so insensere and made me feel like I was stupid. I would not reccommend her as a doctor, she made me very thankful for my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr terepa is a terrible dr. Has no time for her patients, she looks down on you. If you question her, she freaks out with a nasty attitude. She thinks she is God!!! She is very condensending. If you have a appointment be prepared to wait up to 3 hrs in the worst case. I do not recommend her or the clinic she is in. I don't think you can get much worst.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I would not recommend her to anyone. Doesn't have time to care about her patients. No time to listen or find the problem which leads to multiply visits. I have had another family dr in the same clinic an it's much the same. They are pushing as many people through as fast as they can to pay for that Mercedes.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Terepa is too rushed and harried, and this leads to misses and mistakes. She is smart, but needs to slow down, and check with the patient, the history, and so on and not just rely on her memory. One staff person is rude, and totally ignores the doctors' requests, but the rest are fine.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014