Ratings for Dr. Parvaiz Malik

Absolutely amazing experience with Dr. Malik and his staff! I went to Dr. Malik for a deviated septum surgery along with rhinoplasty to fix the large hump I had on the ridge of my nose after breaking it a couple of years ago. I was very impressed and pleased with my entire experience! Dr. Malik's office staff was extremely helpful in scheduling my surgery, answering any questions, and ultimately ensuring my surgery experience was the best it could be. Dr. Malik did a fantastic job reconstructing my nose and I could not be happier with my results. My family and I have been going to Dr. Malik for years for any cosmetic needs since his work is ART! If you need anything cosmetically done, Dr. Malik should be your top consideration. Great job, Dr. Malik! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience and my new beautiful nose!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Had breast reduction surgery a few months ago by Dr. Malik. Best decision I have ever made. Being petite and top heavy, always had neck and shoulder problems. Physical therapy did not alleviate the daily ache. Decided to have surgery and was referred by a friend to Dr. Malik. He understood my problems and explained everything in detail of what he was going to do. Was always very courteous and respectful. He never pressured me to have this surgery at the consultation. The decision was mine. At the hospital he explained everything to my family and was there when I woke to tell me what a success it was. I would recommend this surgery and Dr. Malik to anyone who wants a breast reduction. His office staff, Madilyn and Glenda were fabulous; no waiting time. And both were very familiar with insurance procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Malik and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I am 21 years old & only 4''11. I searched for a plastic surgeon who could preform a breast reduction on me. I have always been top heavy and HATED it. I found Dr. Malik off of Aetna's website. I couldn't really find any reviews about him which made me iffy. HOWEVER I just went for my consolation and he is the cutest, tiniest, caring doctor that I have met! He answered all of my questions, was so polite and funny. He really acknowledged my concerns on why I wanted to get a breast reduction. He was so gentle when examining me and I felt so comfortable. He said I am a good candidate and now we just have to wait for Aetna's decision on whether they approve or deny. He was not in a rush what so ever and basically let me keep asking questions until I was confident. His office staff is so sweet and understanding as well. I have full trust in Dr. Malik & his staff. I would suggest him to family and friends! (Even to strangers!)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Good doctor, great staff, very helpful. Discussion very frank.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr Malik was great. I could not ask for a better Doctor. he was very understanding and I would go back to him and recommend him to any one I know who needs excellent care

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr.Malik performed my surgery on May 29, 2013.I could not be more pleased.He did an excellent job.I was not looking for nice as I was having the surgery due to back and neck pain. It was more medical. However, Dr. Malik did a fabulous job.I got more than nice.He is an artist.I feel better medically,physically and emotionally. I can't believe what he did for me.I can't thank him enough. My surgery went perfectly. No complications.Before my surgery,I viewed(online)other surgeons' before and after patient photos(also personal blogs).My result is the best looking.I can't believe it.I am thrilled.I would recommend Dr. Malik to anyone and in fact,two of my friends are going to see Dr. Malik for the same surgery. They are so impressed with my result. Madilyn,his office manager,is a special person. She is friendly and patient.She helped me so much.She knows her stuff regarding insurance, hospital questions,etc. But she also a very warm and understanding individual.She is very genuine.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

The office staff is very courteous and professional. The doctor is very pleasant and makes you feel comfortable. I was extremely pleased with the results of my procedure and highly recommend Dr. Malik for any plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Parvaiz Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1972)

• BCBS Florida