Ratings for Dr. Henry R. Wagner

Very knowledgeable and helpful, friendly staff. Dr. Wagner is a great doctor, feel lucky to have gotten into his office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

His staff is very rude. The first appointment I was seen by his nurse, not the doctor!. She prescribed antibiotic and did flow and urine tests. When I was seen by the doctor during the next appointment I found that I did not need antibiotic. They did the same test every time I went there. It appears that especially the flow test is a good way to run up the bill. When I complain about this his rude staff asked me why did I accept. Well...I trusted the doctor then and I thought he had ordered it. He may have good bed side manners but the overall office performance lacks

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I don't have any complaints about the Dr. but the nurse waited to return my call 4 days and I had a bladder infection and ended up at an Emergency treatment center. I asked to just make me an appointment and the office staff wanted to schdule me out several weeks while I was urinating blood and was an established patient under his care. They did not care about my discomfort and when I would call back to try and get a nurse on the phone they were very rude. I now have a new Dr. and have had no further problems.It is worth the drive downtown to not go through this again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

The Physician was great, on one visit he gave more than an hour to my wife and me on what we should expect for my Prostate Cancer treatment options. I have very high confidence in his diagnostic skills and in his surgical skills. PROBLEMS: (1) The Doctor or his RN take DAYS to return questions left with the office staff. (2) The office staff has been there for years and they officiously treat you like you are an intrusion on their life. (3) This Doctor's idea of office modernization is his jurassic fax machine (NO voice mail and NO e-mail and NO web page)

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

The doctor seemed very dismissive of my problem. We spoke for approximately 15 mins in the office appt. and the next time I saw him was before my cystoscopy. After the procedure I was given a prescription and a "follow up" appt a month later. He may be good with older patients but as a young female, I definately do not recommend him. Also, as mentioned above, his office staff is VERY rude on the phone as well as in person.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

The Dr. was above average but I have to agree the office manager needs a little more training.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Wagner was ok about a 3 overall. However, his office staff is a huge obstacle. They are unfriendly, unreasonably and down right rude. I have found another Dr. to avoid his secretarial staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

As a female, I was a bit leary using a male, but was made to feel very comfortable. Knowledgeable and frank.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr. Henry R. Wagner's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX