Ratings for Dr. Carlos V. Lamboy

During the time he treated me, most everything was fairly satisfactory, however, at the end of the treatment there were some horrible issues. Dr. Lamboy placed a shunt on one of my teeth causing it to die toward the end of the treatment, and did not remove the dental cement on the teeth and under the gumline when time came to remove the braces. I was, however, unaware of this and only later found out through another dentist after the dental cement began to cause infections from trapped food particles. Attempts to seek recompense for the dental cement removal and my dead tooth but discussions with Dr. Lamboy were not at all amicable. After trying to negotiate with him, he refused to talk to me, and arranged for what I thought was a legal arbitrator to handle the case. I later found out from an attorney that this company had no legal power and wanted me to sign documents which would have ended any chance of resolving this matter in court.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011